The syllabus of the course Challenges of Teleworking from B-Training, Consulting will be organized by modules, according to a sequential development.
TOTAL – 8 HOURS
- What is teleworking;
- The importance of teleworking in the knowledge society;
- Types of teleworking;
- Opportunities for the Worker;
- Opportunities for the Organization;
- Teleworking in Portuguese legislation.
- Challenges for the Worker: from work management to personal management
- The impact on the worker’s life;
- Space management;
- Time management;
- Emotional management;
- Management of your tasks and priorities;
- Personal life management;
- A perfect day at telecommuting;
- Balance of the essential skills to be successful.
- Challenges for the Organization: from strategies to work tools
- The importance of a code of conduct;
- Lead teams in teleworking;
- Communicate and collaborate in teleworking;
- Ensure productivity in teleworking.
- Stress management in teleworking
- Introduction to stress management;
- Causes and symptoms of stress in teleworking situations;
- Individual strategies to manage stress in teleworking situations;
- Organizational strategies to manage stress in teleworking situations.
The course will take place in an e-learning environment, through the learning platform B-Training Academy which is accessible at: https://b-trainingacademy.pt/
Since the beginning of the course is marked by a synchronous session, to be scheduled between the trainee and the e-tutor, the trainee will be able to develop all the remaining stages of the course according to their own pace and availability.
The course is organized on a model centered on the content and resources provided as a source of learning, adjusted to the development of an individual path that ensures an active and interactive relationship with the contents.
Throughout the course, the trainee will also find several animated videos and interactive activities, such as self-diagnosis, association questions and multiple choice, with the contents and the respective activities of the modules being made available as the previous module is completed.
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION METHODOLOGY
The assessment of learning will be based on a continuous assessment, carried out through interactive activities carried out throughout the course.
This course is not subject to a final classification, however, at the end of it, the trainee is entitled to receive a Professional Training Certificate.