All those interested or in need of developing knowledge and skills associated with the management of stress and anxiety.
DURATION AND PLACE
Duration: 25 hours
Local: B-Training Academy Plataform – www.b-trainingacademy.pt
Start date and times: A schedule is prepared by the trainee, so you can start the course on the date and time you want. Synchronous sessions are scheduled with the course e-trainer, at times to be defined by both parties.
TYPE OF TRAINING
Type of training: Continuous Training
Form of Training Organization: E-Learning (Distance Learning)
To find out the value of this course, just contact us
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT, so the course fee is exempt from VAT: article 9, paragraph 10 of CIVA.
At the end of the course, trainees should be able to manage stress and anxiety situations.
- Recognize situations of stress and anxiety in your daily life;
- Apply appropriate strategies to moments of stress and anxiety that arise throughout life;
- Build resources to help the process of managing stress and anxiety;
- Adapt your daily life to achieve an effective management of stress and anxiety.
The syllabus of the Stress and Anxiety Management Course will be organized in modules, according to a sequential development.
I – Characterization of Stress
• What is stress?
• Positive stress and negative stress
• Introduction to stress
II – Causes of Stress
• Causes of stress throughout life
• Decision making
III – Symptoms and Consequences of Stress
• Phases of the body’s reaction to pressure stimuli
• Ways of manifesting stress
• Stress evolution pathways
IV – Professional Stress
• What is professional stress
• Factors involved in the experience of professional stress
V – Strategies for Managing Stress
• Individual and organizational strategies
• Avoid consumption of coffee, tobacco and alcohol
• Healthy diet
• Contribution of meditation to stress relief
• Contribution of osteopathy to stress relief
VI – Self-Protection Techniques in Stress Situations
• Self-protection techniques
VII – Anxiety Management
• What is anxiety?
• Relationship between stress and anxiety
VIII – Strategies to Manage Anxiety and Stress in the Face of a Pandemic
• Strategies to manage anxiety and stress
IX – Establishment of Priorities and Organization of Everyday Life
• Daily priorities and organization
X – Time Management Strategies in Crisis Situations
• Time management in crisis situations
XI – Personal Development Plan
• How it works?
• Shall we build your plan?
The course will take place in an e-learning environment, through the B-Training Academy learning platform, which is accessible at: https://b-trainingacademy.pt/
The course is organized on a model centered on the content and resources available as a source of learning, adjusted to the development of an individual path that ensures an active and interactive relationship with the contents.
Throughout the course, the trainee will also find several animated videos and interactive activities, such as self-diagnosis, association questions and multiple choice, with the contents and the respective activities of the modules being made available as the previous module is completed.
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION METHODOLOGY
The assessment of learning will be based on a continuous assessment, carried out through a test made available at the end of each module.
The present course is subject to a final classification, requiring a minimum weighting of 70% in each element of assessment so that the trainee has success and, consequently, has the right to receive a Certificate of Professional Training.