Moodle Platform: Technical-Pedagogical Specialization
All individuals motivated to develop skills and acquire knowledge inherent to the role of e-learning tutor, namely, Trainers, Training Directors, Training Personnel and Technicians, Training Coordinators (in person and at a distance) and Project Personnel E-learning.
DURATION AND PLACE
Action: 30 hours
Local: B-Training Academy Platform – www.b-trainingacademy.pt
Start date and times:
A schedule is drawn up for each trainee, so they can start the course on the date and time they want. Synchronous sessions / webinars are scheduled with the course e-tutor, at schedules to be determined by both parties.
TYPE OF TRAINING
Type of training: Continuous Training
Form of Training Organization: E-Learning (Distance Learning)
To find out the value of this course, just contact us
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT, so the course fee is exempt from VAT: article 9, paragraph 10 of CIVA.
Aware that each course presents its specificity of deepening the content and methodology used, we leave you below some of the main differentiating factors of our course:
- Strong practical component, since it will have an area where you can explore all the resources and activities of a Moodle course;
- Daily monitoring of the course’s e-tutor throughout the course through the one-to-one methodology, fostering a true development of skills;
- The e-tutor of the course is a professional specialized in the various constituent elements of the Moodle Platform, who has experience in the pedagogical as well as technical experience;
- Our course starts with a webinar conducted by the respective e-tutor, with 3 webinars being provided throughout the course, video call moments for an individual session with the e-tutor, in which you can clarify all your questions;
- An individual and personalized schedule is designed for each trainee, making it possible to start the course on the date and time that is most convenient for them;
- Our course was designed based on the experience of years of work in distance learning, one of our core areas, and the experience with the Moodle Platform.
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT and with the Initial Pedagogical Training Course of Trainers recognized by the IEFP in face-to-face and B-Learning modalities.
Thus, at the end of the course the trainees will be entitled to a certificate issued in the SIGO Platform, as well as access to the Passport Qualifies.