MODULES Background: Leadership
The syllabus of the B-Training, Consulting Leading Distance Teams course will be organized in modules, according to a sequential development.
TOTAL – 15 HOURS
- Remote team management
- Creation of routines and rules of action: the importance of a code of conduct
- Setting goals and work schedules for the team
- Assignment of roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring of individual and collective performance indicators
- Productivity management of remote teams
- Remote communication in remote teams
- Types of communication in a team:
o Synchronous and asynchronous communication
o Individual and collective communication;
- The appropriate technologies for communication with and between the team;
- Strategies for managing remote meetings;
- Strategies to motivate and generate trust at a distance;
- The importance of feedback;
- Remote team coaching.
- Being a distance leader: an action plan
- Definition of objectives to be achieved;
- Elaboration of an action plan to implement remote team leadership skills.
The course will take place in an e-learning environment, through the B-Training Academy learning platform, which is accessible at: https://b-trainingacademy.pt/
Since the beginning of the course is marked by a synchronous session, to be scheduled between the trainee and the e-tutor, the trainee will be able to develop all the remaining stages of the course according to their own pace and availability.
The course is organized on a model centered on the content and resources available as a source of learning, adjusted to the development of an individual path that ensures an active and interactive relationship with the contents.
Throughout the course, the trainee will also find several animated videos and interactive activities, such as challenges of self-analysis and self-knowledge, questions of association and multiple choice, and the contents and the respective activities of the modules will be made available as the previous module becomes available. finished.
In short, during the course the trainee is encouraged to explore all the strategies associated with productivity management and communication of teams that work remotely, ending with a practical challenge in which he will make his self-diagnosis as a distance leader and define a plan of action with objectives and activities that will serve as a guide for your leadership of geographically distant teams.
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION METHODOLOGY
The assessment of learning will be based on a continuous assessment, carried out through interactive activities, carried out throughout the course and, in particular, through the practical challenges presented in the last module.
This course is not subject to a final classification, however, at the end of it, the trainee is entitled to receive a Professional Training Certificate.