Coaching is a process of personal and professional development, which consists in the co-creation of new possibilities. It is a process in which it is intended to draw a path of analysis, reflection, challenge and operationalization.
Coaching is a partnership that liberates people’s potential in order to maximize their performance. It’s to help them learn rather than send something ..
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT and with the Initial Pedagogical Training Course of Trainers recognized by the IEFP in face-to-face and B-Learning modalities.
Thus, at the end of the course the trainees will be entitled to a certificate issued in the SIGO Platform, as well as access to the Passport Qualifies.
Regardless of the competences that are intended to be developed in Coachee, the objectives of the Coach are directly related to the facilitation of:
2. Identification of potential;
3. Obtaining and enhancing self-esteem;
4. Definition of objectives.
Thus, in a transversal way, the Coach allows Coachee to:
1. Increase your awareness on the most essential aspects of your job;
2. To mature / evolve as a person and a professional;
3. Promote your motivation;
4. Train a range of skills defined at an early stage.
Notwithstanding the adjustments that will be operationalized according to the characteristics and starting point of each Coachee, a set of prioritized competencies will be sought, among which:
1. Vision and strategic planning;
2. Orientation to results;
3. Decision making / autonomy;
4. Leadership and People Development;
5. Influence and persuasion;
6. Adaptation / change management.