All professionals interested or in need of developing knowledge associated with customer service.
DURATION AND PLACE
Action: 25 hours
Local: Plataforma B-Training Academy – www.b-trainingacademy.pt
Start date and times: A schedule is prepared by the trainee, so you can start the course on the date and time you want. Synchronous sessions / webinars are scheduled with the course’s e-tutor, at times to be defined by both parties.
TYPE OF TRAINING
Training Modality: Continuous Training
Training Organization Form: E-Learning Training (Distance Learning)
To find out the value of this course, just contact us
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT, so the course fee is exempt from VAT: article 9, paragraph 10 of CIVA.
In view of the effectiveness and efficiency of the service offered, at the end of the course, trainees should be able to perform their customer service functions professionally.
– Adapt the behavior to the customer, aiming at personalized service;
– To value the importance of communication when approaching the client;
– Identify the professional image as a relevant element in the context of customer service;
The programmatic contents of the Customer Service Course of B-Training, Consulting will be organized in modules, according to a sequential development.
I – The Service and the Image of the Company
- The importance of service and its connection with the company’s image
II – A Quality Service
- The importance and components of a quality service
- Customer expectations
- Customer loyalty
III – Professional Service
- The professional posture
- The clothing
- The professional language
- Personal hygiene
IV – Contact and Communication with the Client
- Communication with different types of customers
- Overcoming personal blocks in difficult situations
- Non-verbal communication
- The ability to listen
- The importance of first impressions
V – The Profitability of a Work Team
- The factors of cohesion and destabilization of the work teams
- Classification of roles and responsibilities
- The management of disruptions and conflicts
- The team’s motivation to achieve the objectives
The course will take place in an e-learning environment, through the B-Training Academy learning platform, which is accessible at: https://b-trainingacademy.pt/
The course is organized on a model centered on the content and resources available as a source of learning, adjusted to the development of an individual path that ensures an active and interactive relationship with the contents.
Throughout the course, the trainee will also find several animated videos and interactive activities, such as self-diagnosis, association questions and multiple choice, with the contents and the respective activities of the modules being made available as the previous module is completed.
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION METHODOLOGY
The assessment of learning will be based on a continuous assessment, carried out through a test made available at the end of each module.
The present course is subject to a final classification, requiring a minimum weighting of 70% in each element of assessment so that the trainee has success and, consequently, has the right to receive a Professional Training Certificate.