Creativity in E-Learning: Designing Interactive Resources
Trainers, Training Directors, Trainers and Trainers, Training Coordinators (face-to-face and distance) and Project Managers e-learning;
All individuals motivated to develop skills and knowledge inherent to the role of creating interactive resources for distance training.
DURATION AND PLACE
Action: 15 hours
Local: B-Training Academy Platform – www.b-trainingacademy.pt
Start date and times:
A schedule is prepared by the trainee, so you can start the course on the date and time you want. The synchronous session / webinar is scheduled with the course e-tutor, at a time to be defined by both parties.
TYPE OF TRAINING
Type of training: Continuous Training
Form of Training Organization: E-Learning (Distance Learning)
To find out the value of this course, just contact us
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT, so the course fee is exempt from VAT: article 9, paragraph 10 of CIVA.
We leave you with some of the main differentiating factors of this course:
- Strong practical component, since it will apply the concepts covered throughout the course through the respective activities;
- Daily monitoring of the course’s e-tutor throughout the course through the one-to-one methodology, fostering a true development of skills;
- The course e-tutor is a professional specialized in the E-Learning area, who has experience in the pedagogical as well as technical experience;
- Our course starts with a webinar held by the respective e-tutor, a video call to conduct an individual session with the e-tutor, in which you can clarify all your questions;
- An individual and personalized schedule is designed for each trainee, making it possible to start the course on the date and time that is most convenient for them;
- Our course was designed as a result of the experience of years of work in distance learning, one of our core areas.
- Design and conceive creative and motivating distance courses;
- Recognize the diversity of H5P resources.
- Structure a storyboard;
- Use the concept of gamification as a basis in the design and conception of a course;
- Design interactive / dynamic content in content authoring tools;
- Plan and design interactive / dynamic content in the H5P tool.
The syllabus of the course Creativity in E-Learning: Design of Interactive Resources of B-Training, Consulting will be organized by modules, according to a sequential development.
- Presentation of the E-Tutor and E-Trainees;
- Presentation of the course, objectives, work methodologies and evaluation model;
- Approach to the Moodle platform of B-Training, Consulting – B-Training Academy (BTA).
- Planning courses and resources in E-Learning;
- Gamification learning;
- Content Authoring Tools
- Creation of content for distance training;
- Build interactive content in e-Learning: the H5P;
- H5P features.
The course will take place in an E-Learning environment, through the platform that B-Training, Consulting has for promoting distance courses.
The platform has several multimedia and interactive tools that allow synchronous and asynchronous activities to be carried out. During the course, a forum will be made available, which will allow the monitoring and development of contents through active tutoring, as well as synchronous sessions in the chat room, which aim to clarify more specific issues.
The course methodology is essentially active, based on research and information sharing, so that trainees are prepared to take on future tasks as E-Trainers / E-Tutors.
The appraisal of the trainees’ learning will be carried out through the analysis of the products conceived during the modules.
All modules are mandatory and in each module there will be several activities to be carried out, depending on the themes.
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT and with the Initial Pedagogical Training Course of Trainers recognized by the IEFP in face-to-face and B-Learning modalities.
Thus, at the end of the course the trainees will be entitled to a certificate issued in the SIGO Platform, as well as access to the Passport Qualifies.