Creativity in E-Learning: Designing Interactive Resources
Trainers, Training Directors, Trainers and Trainers, Training Coordinators (face-to-face and distance) and Project Managers e-learning;
All individuals motivated to develop skills and knowledge inherent to the role of creating interactive resources for distance training.
DURATION AND PLACE
Action: 15 hours
Local: B-Training Academy Platform – www.b-trainingacademy.pt
Start date and times:
A schedule is prepared by the trainee, so you can start the course on the date and time you want. The synchronous session / webinar is scheduled with the course e-tutor, at a time to be defined by both parties.
TYPE OF TRAINING
Type of training: Continuous Training
Form of Training Organization: E-Learning (Distance Learning)
To find out the value of this course, just contact us
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT, so the course fee is exempt from VAT: article 9, paragraph 10 of CIVA.
We leave you with some of the main differentiating factors of this course:
- Strong practical component, since it will apply the concepts covered throughout the course through the respective activities;
- Daily monitoring of the course’s e-tutor throughout the course through the one-to-one methodology, fostering a true development of skills;
- The course e-tutor is a professional specialized in the E-Learning area, who has experience in the pedagogical as well as technical experience;
- Our course starts with a webinar held by the respective e-tutor, a video call to conduct an individual session with the e-tutor, in which you can clarify all your questions;
- An individual and personalized schedule is designed for each trainee, making it possible to start the course on the date and time that is most convenient for them;
- Our course was designed as a result of the experience of years of work in distance learning, one of our core areas.
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT and with the Initial Pedagogical Training Course of Trainers recognized by the IEFP in face-to-face and B-Learning modalities.
Thus, at the end of the course the trainees will be entitled to a certificate issued in the SIGO Platform, as well as access to the Passport Qualifies.