E-Trainer / E-Tutor: Pedagogical ADVANCED Specialization in Distance Training
Trainers, Training Directors, Training Personnel and Technicians, Training Coordinators (in person and at a distance) and Responsible for E-Learning Projects;
All individuals motivated to develop skills and knowledge inherent to the role of trainer / tutor in E-Learning.
DURATION AND PLACE
Action: 60 hours
Local: B-Training Academy Platform – www.b-trainingacademy.pt
Start date and times:
A schedule is drawn up for each trainee, so they can start the course on the date and time they want. Synchronous sessions / webinars are scheduled with the course e-tutor, at schedules to be determined by both parties.
250 € (VAT exempt value: article 9, no. 10 of CIVA)
Naturally, each course has its specificity in terms of deepening the content and methodology used.
We leave you with some of the main differentiating factors of our course, which have competed to have already exceeded 100 editions:
- You will have an e-tutor who will accompany you daily throughout the course;
- Throughout the course, 3 webinars, moments when an individual session will be held with the e-tutor, in which you can clarify all your doubts;
- The e-tutor of the course is a professional specialized in the area, who has experience in the pedagogical as well as technical experience;
- An individual and personalized schedule is designed for each trainee;
Our course was designed as a result of the experience of years of work in distance learning, one of our core areas.
DURATION: 60 HOURS
When attending this course, you will be invited to join a Sharing Community, called “Espaço Criativo”, where you will have the opportunity to:
- Share your questions about the world of e-learning;
- Share and access tools and curiosities;
- Communicate with other trainees and with E-Trainers at B-Training, Consulting;
- Have access to the various free Webinars that B-Training conducts on the e-learning modality.
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT and with the Initial Pedagogical Training Course of Trainers recognized by the IEFP in face-to-face and B-Learning modalities.
Thus, at the end of the course the trainees will be entitled to a certificate issued in the SIGO Platform, as well as access to the Passport Qualifies.