TIME AND PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT
All professionals interested in developing time and productivity management skills.
DURATION AND PLACE
Action: 25 hours
Local: B-Training Academy Platform – www.b-trainingacademy.pt
Start date and times:
A schedule is drawn up for each trainee, so they can start the course on the date and time they want. Synchronous sessions / webinars are scheduled with the course e-tutor, at schedules to be determined by both parties.
TYPE OF TRAINING
Type of training: Continuous training
Form of Training Organization: E-Learning (Distance Learning)
To find out the value of this course, just contact us
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT, so the course fee is exempt from VAT: article 9, paragraph 10 of CIVA.
At the end of the course, trainees should be able to:
- Identify areas for improvement in the management and individual organization of available time, based on the 5 subcategories of time;
- Distinguish and apply, on a daily basis, the 7 laws of time management and productivity;
- Identify wasted time and develop strategies to reduce its impact;
- Avoid perfectionism, overcome procrastination and know how to delegate;
- Manage meetings effectively and make them productive;
- Putting strategies in place for efficient email management;
- Identify the benefits of focusing on important and non-urgent activities;
- Structure a monthly, weekly and daily time management plan.
The programmatic contents of the Time Management and Productivity Course of B-Training, Consulting will be organized in modules, according to a sequential development.
- THE TIME
- Time subcategories
- The 7 laws of Time Management and Productivity
- The triads of Time Management
- Optimize Time and Productivity Management
- Knowing how to say “no”
- Effective Management of Meetings
- E-mail Management
- Stress Management
- Tools for Organizing and Optimizing Time Management
- Goal setting
- To-do list
- Time Management Matrix
- Monthly, Weekly and Daily Planning
- Focus on goals, tasks and planning
- THE TIME
TOTAL – 25 HOURS
Valuing the learning principles of adult individuals, the training action will be dynamized based on the availability of interactive content, which will allow the exploration of the key contents of the themes in a dynamic way.
Appealing to a reflective and critical analysis on the part of the trainees, questions and examples will be placed throughout the course, based on descriptions of concrete situations, subject to subsequent application and production of good practices in time and productivity management.
Throughout the course you will find several animated videos and interactive activities, such as self-diagnostics, so that you have the possibility to participate and build your training path.
The training course will be individualized. The contents and the respective activities of the modules will be made available as the previous module is completed.
Tests of association and multiple choice will also be applied in which it will be possible to mobilize knowledge in the questions asked.
The assessment of the Course’s learning will be carried out through the final assessment (summative).
The final evaluation (summative) will be calculated through a test (100%). This assessment is intended, above all, to verify the results achieved by the trainees with the objectives established for the training action.
It is due to the analysis of these different elements that a final classification of the course will result, according to the numerical rating scale from 0 to 100 with the following correspondence in qualitative terms:
- 0% – 39% – Very Insufficient
- 40% – 69% – Insufficient
- 70% – 79% – Sufficient
- 80% – 89% – Good
- 90% – 100% – Very Good
The trainee’s approval at the end of the course will be determined by the following criteria:
- A trainee is considered to have passed the course – apt – when his final classification is equal to or higher than 70%, corresponding in qualitative terms to “Sufficient”.
- It is considered that a trainee did not succeed in the course – not suitable – when his final classification is equal to or less than 69%, corresponding in qualitative terms to “Insufficient”.
At the end of the course, trainees will be issued a Professional Training Certificate, in accordance with the Ordinance in force.
The certificate will be issued through the SIGO Platform, with the frequency of training being automatically recorded in the Qualifying Passport.
B-Training, Consulting is an entity certified by DGERT and with the Initial Pedagogical Training Course of Trainers recognized by the IEFP in face-to-face and B-Learning modalities.
Thus, at the end of the course the trainees will be entitled to a certificate issued in the SIGO Platform, as well as access to the Passport Qualifies.